The Delek Tournament for Hope events are a fun and exciting way to bring together Delek employees, vendors and local nonprofits for the common goal of helping our communities. Benefiting nonprofits will play an active role in the Tournament and continue their partnership with the Fund for Hope beyond the event. The selection process for nonprofit participation is laid out below. Access to additional information for Tournament registration will be provided directly to the selected nonprofits annually.
HOW ARE NONPROFITS SELECTED TO BE INVOLVED IN THE TOURNAMENT FOR HOPE?
- A nonprofit may choose to participate if a Delek Executive (director level or above) is involved through board service or plays a senior role in their organization’s leadership.
- Each Fund for Hope committee may select up to two nonprofits to participate in one of the Tournaments each year. The requirements are as follows:
- The nonprofit has already provided or has scheduled a “Delek Day of Caring” event for Delek employees to volunteer in 2020.
- The nonprofit must provide detailed documentation to the committee showing how the Fund for Hope’s grant(s) have impacted their work and furthered the Delek initiatives.
BENEFITS FOR THE NONPROFIT
- Nonprofits may enter items in the silent auction and will receive 100% of the proceeds from those items.
- Nonprofits may set up at the event and distribute marketing materials to promote their organization.
- The Fund for Hope will double the nonprofit’s Delek Day of Caring grant funds for one full year (grants are based on number of employees and number of hours per event.)
- The nonprofit will have a presence on the Fund for Hope website as a nonprofit partner.
- Each nonprofit may enter up to two teams in the tournament.